Leapfrog BOLT: €4999 + IVA
DUAL SEPARATED HEAD & Print Big
"A disruptive separated dual head system which provides flawless dual material printing"
The Bolt offers the latest technology and innovation. Delivered with our easy-to-use, yet powerful User Interface, developed to give the user maximum control from any device. Made from high-grade hardware and technology, designed to make 3D printing easier, faster and more reliable.
- Independent Dual Extruder
- Mirror and Replicator mode
- Multiplatform accessible software
- Activated Carbon HEPA Filter
- Built-in Webcam
- Large touchscreen
DUAL SEPARATED HEAD
We believe that dual extrusion 3d printers opens up a lot of printing possibilities. Mix materials to create unique parts with Flex and PLA, Carbon and soluble support and/or use two different colours on the 3D printer’s heated bed. To keep improving the performance of dual extrusion, we have designed two unique, separate heads for each loaded filament.
The main advantages are straight forward; no cross-filament oozing, more control per filament and doubling the print speed with replicator mode and mirror mode on the large build platform this 3D printer. This leads to cleaner dual prints and 2 times the print speed. A leap forward in the 3D printing industry!
Using a 3D printer should be as simple as possible. The Bolt latest software can be accessed on the large touchscreen or by any device with a browser like your pc, phone and tablet using WiFi. It is not necessary to use a thumb drive anymore, just transfer your file to the Bolt storage from your pc, and start that print from your pc, of any other device.
With the use of different users, settings can be blocked or full control can be given per user. The integrated webcam provides for a remote view and the software gives you live information on the time and filament left and active control on your current print job keeping you in charge at any given moment.
These features together with advanced settings and tools provide for a optimal and rich user experience, giving you more time 3D printing.
- Layer height (micron)50 - 350
- Positioning precisionDW: 8 microns, H: 10 microns
- Extruder / nozzle diameter (mm)0.35
- Operation heated bed temperature90 °C
- Heated printing environmentNo
- Weight (kg)61
- Body / ConstructionAluminium Framework
- Printer dimensions DxWxH (mm)723 x 831 x 801
- Printing speed (mm/s)100
- Max. flow rate (mm³/s)6
- Travel speed (mm/s)250
- Max build volume (liter)21.6
- Max print dimensions (single extruder print) (mm)320 x 330 x 205
- Max print dimensions (dual extruder print) (mm)320 x 300 x 205
- Dual ExtruderYes
- Stand-alone (USB)Yes
- Built-in WebcamYes
- Nozzle temperature (up to)265 or optional 360 °C
- Compatible filamentsAll Leapfrog Maxx Essentials and Leapfrog Maxx Pro